By accessing the website at https://www.publictype.works, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- The materials on Public Type Works’ website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Public Type Works makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Public Type Works does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Supporters/customers will be charged immediately for projects. This includes fonts that have not met their goal. There are no refunds, even if a project never meet its goal.
- Foundries/Type Designers may cancel their project at any time for any reason. They can also lower the project goal at any time, but not raise it.
- Public Type Works does not guarantee that the finished product will match the proposed mockups, as deviations are a natural occurrences in the creative process.
In no event shall Public Type Works or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Public Type Works’ website, even if Public Type Works or a Public Type Works authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Public Type Works’ website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Public Type Works does not warrant that all of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Public Type Works may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Public Type Works does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Public Type Works has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Public Type Works of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Public Type Works may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
7. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New York and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.